Anyone using Magix Independence Free

nihon94 schrieb am 04.02.2014 um 09:43 Uhr

I have installed Magix Independence Free and its library.

It seems pretty good but even after reading the PDF manual it is hard to know how could I play those presets? I can click on Keyboard and it play but I wonder if I can play presets and listen (not with keyboard).

If there is any way please suggest.

Thank you

NOTE: as I did not find which product my question deal with I have chosen Music Maker

nihon94

Kommentare

Ehemaliger User schrieb am 05.02.2014 um 01:37 Uhr

Is this a trick question ?  Nihon, you're a pro at all this.  I am humble in your presense.  I am sure by the time I finish with this reply you will have already solved your issue.

Ehemaliger User schrieb am 07.02.2014 um 02:12 Uhr

I'mm back.....I looked iinto your Independence issue a little further and now remember a few years back having ghe same issues you are. AThere was a company called Yellow Tools that Magix bought and with it the Independence stuff....after downloading, it seemed athat my Magix programs started acting funny and it took me a while to figure out what the issue appeaared to be...after deleting all the Independence stuff,  Magix went back to normal, and I quit downloading "free" stufff....I should have known better from the start.  You get what you pay for...I didn't pay anything and got a piece of crap. 

nihon94 schrieb am 07.02.2014 um 10:15 Uhr

I'mm back.....I looked iinto your Independence issue a little further and now remember a few years back having ghe same issues you are. AThere was a company called Yellow Tools that Magix bought and with it the Independence stuff....after downloading, it seemed athat my Magix programs started acting funny and it took me a while to figure out what the issue appeaared to be...after deleting all the Independence stuff,  Magix went back to normal, and I quit downloading "free" stufff....I should have known better from the start.  You get what you pay for...I didn't pay anything and got a piece of crap. 

Hi,

Thank you for support and comments.

Fortunately I do not face any problem with Independence or with Music Maker just could not figure it out how to play presets in Independence yet.

nihon94

Ehemaliger User schrieb am 09.02.2014 um 01:36 Uhr

But why should you have to figure it out ?  Why doesn't it just work ?   Again, I know its free.  Let me know if you are sucessful....you can make a tutorial.

nihon94 schrieb am 09.02.2014 um 02:04 Uhr

But why should you have to figure it out ?  Why doesn't it just work ?   Again, I know its free.  Let me know if you are sucessful....you can make a tutorial.

--------------------------------------------

I have uninstalled it!

Thank you

nihon94

Ehemaliger User schrieb am 10.02.2014 um 01:46 Uhr

You are a wise man.  You have helped many...if I waas of any help to you, i am humbled