Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/15/2019, 4:01 AM

Hi.

Before starting to write this response I looked at your posting history. Presumably the other rather annoying problem you refer to is in this thread?

You were quite clearly asked in that thread to give us ALL the information about your computer, version of MM, exactly what is going wrong, etc., as stated in the thread whose link @John EB gave you. You did not do that and so it is necessary to repeat that request here.

I understand you want and need help from other users but if you do not supply the information requested there is absolutely NOTHING we can do to help you. Please post back with all that information. If you do not do this we are left with the conclusion that you do not really want our help but are rather posting here merely to rant.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Pawe-Mulewski wrote on 5/15/2019, 11:10 AM

I'm sorry that it sounds like that. I do not want to hurt anyone. It just did not happen until the instruments were installed. Currently, he is not going to work. as for my equipment.

System Windows 10 Home

Laptop Lenowo - SF2D1RKG

Procesor - Inte(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2,2GHz / 2.2GHz

Ram 4GB

ralftaro wrote on 5/16/2019, 6:51 AM

Hi there,

Thanks for following up on this. I'm afraid the specifics of your problem still remain a bit cryptic. If I had to guess, you're describing some program hangs and/or crashes. If you're using any MIDI/software instruments, the remark about overlapping playback may refer to some known issues with MIDI buffers etc. I would ask you to consider contacting our tech support directly, and providing a more details account of your problems, maybe including some video footage of what's going on, so we could fully understand both what's happening on the screen and what audio output is coming from the software. We will then see what we can do for you.

https://support.magix.net

Thanks!

Pawe-Mulewski wrote on 5/21/2019, 5:01 PM

Welcome back. I will try to be gentle and detailed in the description of the problem. After today's attempt at work, I'm probably going to start working on another program because now there is more nerves than fun. The program has been suspended for 10 hours from 10 times. Listening to a 3-minute project borders on a miracle. Just always, but it always will be interrupted by some unnecessary sound or just haos. Work on this program has become cumbersome. I will mark that he is only working on instruments and the problem has deepened since the beginning of work on instruments. I have a computer checked and it does not bother him. I am asking for some advice what can cause the program to hang up or errors while listening to the project?

emmrecs wrote on 5/22/2019, 3:28 AM

@Pawe-Mulewski

Please do what @ralftaro suggested and contact Magix support direct. The link is near the end of his post. He asked whether you can provide a screen recording to show exactly what is happening on your computer. Are you able to do this? If so, please include the file of that recording when you contact support.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Pawe-Mulewski wrote on 6/12/2019, 7:20 AM

Hello. I solved the problem of cutting the sound and haos that was created during the listening of the project. I bought the behringer audio interface 202hd usb. Currently it is ok but I have a small problem because the midi controller has stopped working. Is this a matter of program settings?