A safe senders list is a list of email address or domains you want to receive emails from.
Likewise, adding the domain xara.com to your safe senders list ensures that emails from Xara land in your inbox, not in your spam folder.
The steps for creating a safe senders list are different for each email provider or client.
If you are not using one of the services/clients listed below, we recommend performing an internet search to find instructions on how to create a safe senders list for your specific email provider/client.
- Sign in to your Gmail account, then click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and go to "Settings".
- Open the "Filters & Blocked Addresses" tab and click "Create a new filter".
- Enter " *@XARA.com " in the "From" field and click "Create filter".
- Place a check mark next to "Never send it to Spam" and then click "Create filter".
- Sign into your account at Outlook.com/hotmail.com and click the gear icon next to your profile name.
- Then click on "E-Mail".
- Click on "Accounts" > "Block or Allow".
- Enter the domain " *@xara.com " under "Secure senders and recipients" and click on" + ".