If the mobile variant of your website is 480px wide, and your main variant is 920px wide, there is a point halfway between them called the "breakpoint"which defines where the website switches between them.
For example, the breakpoint can be at 700px.
This means that your website will use the mobile variant up to a viewport width of 700px and will switch over to the main variant if the viewport width is 700px or greater. If there is another variant above the main variant, the website will switch again at the breakpoint located halfway between 700px and the width of the larger variant (e.g. a widescreen variant).
How to manually change the breakpoint
- Exit the software.
- Press the Windows Key+R.
- Type in the command "regedit" and click "OK".
- Find the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xara\HTMLFilter\8.0\MultiWidthBreakpoint
- Right-click the key and select "Modify".
- Enter a number between 0 and 100.
- Click "OK".
- Go to "File > Exit" to exit the Registry Editor.