The following guide explains how to embed Flash files (.swf files) in your website using Designer Pro or Web Designer.
To embed an swf file in your website, the file does not need to be made with Designer Pro or Web Designer.
You can use any Flash file made with any program.
- Start by creating a placeholder in your web document.
- Resize the placeholder as needed.
- Select the placeholder and go to "Utilities" > "Web Properties" > "Placeholder".
- Enable the option "Replace with Flash".
- Click the "Browse" button, locate the swf file you want to embed and double-click it to open it.
- Click "Apply" or "OK" to apply the settings.
- Preview your website to make sure the placeholder has been correctly replaced by the swf file.
When you export your website, the swf file is automatically saved to the same location as the graphics in your website.