To solve this problem, follow these steps:
- In the program, press the keyboard combination Ctrl+Alt+Shift+2.
- In the dialog that opens, enter "ftptrace" in the live search field.
- Change the value on the right-hand side from 0 to 1 and click "Save".
- Set the FTP connection data to their original settings (as they are in your other program).
- Close Web Designer.
- Using the following link, download and run "Debugview":
- Start Web Designer (while Debugview is running in the background) and try to trigger the error again. If the error message appears again, click "OK".
- Switch back to DebugView and go to "File" > "Save as". The saved file must now be sent to us by email.
- Open the task manager and then the "Processes" tab.
- Right-click on "DesignerPro.exe" and select "Create dump file".
- Add this file to a ZIP archive and send it by email to MAGIX Support.