If you get this error message while using the CodeMeter, send us your current CodeMeter WIBU Content File.
Here's how to create a WIBU Content File:
- Install and run the "Codemeter Runtime-Server" software.
- Insert the CodeMeter dongle in a USB slot and wait for Windows to detect the device.
- Right-click on the desktop and select "New" > "WIBU Control File".
- Click "Create", followed by "OK".
A file called "MyCmStick.WibuCmRaC" should now appear on your desktop.
- Send this file to the Samplitude Pro Support Team to have a license programmed for you.