How do I re-color a group object?
- Drag and drop a color from the Color Line on to the object.
- Select the object and simply click a color on the Color Line.
When you drop a color on an object you see a new dialog, asking which color in the object you want to replace with the new color.
- Simply select which of the colors you want to replace.
- Select the object with the Color Editor dialog on screen.
- Select one of the colors from the drop-down menu of colors.
Do all instances of a particular color get replaced within the selection?
Replacing a color with a newly selected color will cause all occurrences of the selected color to be replaced with the new one.
When you replace a color this way, all parts, including all shades of the selected color will take on the new color.
Whats the simplest way of editing the color of an object within a group?
- Select an object.
- Open the Color Editor and replace the desired color.
How do I edit the navigation bar colours?
- Open your project.
- Double-click on the Header page.
- Select the color you want to replace.
- Right-click on the color to edit it
- Drag the crosshairs around the color editor to change the color in real time.
- Activate the "MouseOver Layer" display in the "Page and Layer Gallery".
- Right-click on another theme color and click "Edit Theme Color". This updates the "MouseOver" status of the button and all other objects to which the theme color has been applied.