If you've purchased additional content from www.catooh.com and would like to install it, follow the instructions below.
Content downloaded from catooh can take the form of video files (.MPG, .WMV), audio files (.WAV, .OGG) or MAGIX Content files (.MTP).
To install MTP files, follow these steps:
- Download the MTP files you want to install from www.catooh.com.
- Open the MAGIX software.
- In the software Media Pool, open the folder you downloaded the MTP files to.
- Double-click one of the MTP files, then click "Fortfahren" (English: "Next").
- You will be notified when the installation has finished.
- The package is now installed, and the content has been added to the program.
Audio and video content can be easily added to the project by holding down the left mouse button.