When you create a new variant, most of the content is shared across all variants.
When you create a new object - say a text area, photo or graphic, it's not initially shared between variants.
- If you want to share it, right-click on the new object and select "Website Variants" > "Share with all variants".
- Select "Finish sharing with variants" if you do not want an object to appear in all variants.
Please note that:
- If an image has a double line marker, top right, it means that it's ""Liveshared"" on one or more variants.
- You can resize, crop and adjust the fill as required, and that will stay local to each variant.
- If you edit the text it will be changed in all variants.
Some effects like Extrusion, Bevel and widgets can't be shared for technical reasons.
Please see this list for all attributes that can't be shared:
- Repeating objects
- Navigation Bars
- Opacity mask groups