Magic Erase is a photo tool in Designer Pro which lets you retouch photos quickly and easily.
When you use Magic Erase on part of a picture, that part of the picture is erased and filled in with image information from an adjacent part of the picture.
Here's how to use Magic Erase:
- Select a photo.
- Select the Clone/Magic Erase tool from the photo tools. The mouse cursor will turn into a pencil.
- Using the pencil cursor, outline the section of the image you want to retouch.
- Then, click the "Magic Erase" button in the info bar.
The software will now analyze the image and fill the outlined area with new image information.
- If you aren't happy with the results, simply click the "Magic Erase" button again. This time, the software will take the image information from a different part of the image.
- To undo Magic Erase attempts, go to "Edit" > "Undo". You can use this approach to perform a series of Magic Erases and then go back through them one at a time to pick the best one.