This message suggests that the preset recording folder is automatically compressed by Windows.
Compressed folders slow the program down because files need to be compressed (zipped) as soon as they are saved.
Follow these steps to fix this issue:
- In the program, press the Y key.
- Open the "Directory" tab and note the path provided for "recording".
- Navigate to this path in Windows Explorer.
- Right-click the folder and select "Properties" > "General" > "Advanced...".
- Under "Compress or Encrypt attributes", enable the option "Compress contents to save disk space".