Embeddable page-turning PDFs can be created using websites such as the one linked to here:
When your embeddable PDF is ready, you will be given a chunk of source code which needs to be added to your site to embed the file.
To add the source code to your project (via a placeholder), follow these steps:
- Create an element to serve as the placeholder (e.g. a rectangle)
- Right-click the element and select "Web Properties"
- In the next menu, open the "Placeholder" tab
- Enable "Replace with HTML code" and click "HTML code (body)"
- Paste in the source code for your PDF and click "OK".
- Check the results in the preview monitor.