First, uninstall the program using the tool "Microsoft Fix It".
- Start Microsoft Fix It and select "Uninstall".
- Search for your program and confirm the program removal.
- Under the paths listed below, delete all remaining program folders:
If you do not see the folders listed above, turn on "Show hidden files and folders".
To do this, go to the Control Panel. Select "Small Symbols" from the "Display" options in the upper right.
Click on "File Explorer Options" and go to the "View" tab.
Select "Show hidden files, folders and drives" under "Hidden files and folders".
- Use the following download links to reinstall the program:
- If necessary, go to "Help" > "Download extra content" to download the free extra content and plug-ins.