To reinstall Vita 2 again, follow these steps:
- Open the Windows Control Panel, choose "Apps & Features" and search for "MAGIX Content and Soundpools".
- Click on "Uninstall".
- Uninstall "Vita2" and "Vita 2 Zusatzcontent".
- Uninstall MAGIX Music Maker following the same steps.
- Open C:\Users\*BENUTZERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\MAGIX\ and delete the folder "mm27".
- Öpen C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\ and delete the folder "mm27".
- Go HERE and download the latest installer for MAGIX Music Maker.
- Reinstall the software.
- After registering the software successfully, log into the Store as usual and download your purchased content again.
If you do not see the folder "AppData", turn on "Show hidden files and folders". To do this, open the Control Panel and go to "Folder Options" > "View" and under "Hidden files and folders" find and activate the option "Show hidden files, folders and drives".