To configure the size of a page in your website, follow the instructions below.
- Go to "File" > "Page Options" > "Page Size".
- Here you can either select a standard size from the dropdown list or manually enter the width and height of the page yourself.
- Click "All pages in website (...)" to apply the page size to all the pages in your site.
- Click "OK".
You can also adjust the page height manually using your mouse.
- To do this, click the "V" button to enable the selection tool.
- Scroll down until you reach the bottom edge of the page (this is marked in color).
- To adjust the height of the page, position the mouse cursor over the bottom edge of the page, hold down the left mouse button and drag the edge up or down.