Due to high resource consumption, persistent security problems and lack of integration with iOS and Android, Adobe has set the "End-of-Life" date of the "Flash" format on December 31, 2020.
In order to prevent our users from being confronted with the problems that would result from the continued use of this format, we have decided to discontinue the MAGIX Website Maker service, despite its popularity and success in recent years.
Due to ICANN (Supreme Domain Authority) guidelines, we are not authorized to automatically delete a domain. If you have a domain included in your contract you will have to cancel both the website maker service and the domains manually.
Of course you have the possibility to move cancelled domains to another provider of your choice.
In order to backup your own files, please follow the steps below:
- Log on to the www.magix-online.com website.
- Under "Website Maker", click on "Start Website Maker".
- Select the tab "My Files".
- Left-click on "Uploaded Files".
- Click on the "Gear"-icon and then on "Download" to download all files.
- Your files will be stored in a ZIP folder under C:\Users\username\Downloads\upload.zip.