For some reason, I can't respond to or send you a private message. I had been meaning to comment on the one page version but never got around to it. This version is excellent! Good work!
The only other things I can think of are:
- A list of styles/genre in the left column with the Soundpool version in the right hand column. This is the inverse of what you have.
- Addition of some of the other download packages that Magix has offered and a resolution of some other oddities, such as
- +1,000 Sounds - with Chillout, Dubstep and Reggae - these do not have any volume number
- +1,000 Sounds_2014 - with Electro Lounge, Metal and Techno - still with no volume number
- Basics_19 - I don't have quite the same as you. I don't have the same Movie Score. I have the following in italics:
- 90s Eurodance Vol. 1
- Chillout Vol. 7
- Electric Jazz Vol. 1
- HipHop Vol. 14
- MovieScore Vol. 4
- MovieScore Vol. 5
- Rock Pop Vol. 7
- Tech House Vol. 1
- Basics_19ms - these are all Drums for different styles, from Ambient to Techno Trance 140, and there is also Rock Alternative Vol.4
- Best of Soundpool Collection Vol. 1 - contains 10 Best of ...styles, all Vol. 1
- Drum Loops 90 BPM Vol 014 - which only contains Hip Hop but 162 loops
- Dubstep Vol. 2 - which is by itself and does not duplicate the other Dubstep Vol. 2 that came with Soundpool 20. Strange. I don't recall how I got this one. Both sets of soundpools show up under Dubstep Vol. 2, but unless I change the sort, the Soundpool 20 Dubstep Vol. 2 loops show up before the other one. After the sort, everything is alphabetical.
There are probably other ones as well that I don't have. I can send you an Excel spreadsheet of what I have if you want.
The spreadsheet doesn't include all of the ogg files, only the ones under Drum Loops 90 BPM Vol 014 - Hip Hop. These ones do not show up in the Soundpools in MMM because the instrument "Drums" is not indicated as a folder and there is no inf file with the BPM information. I will try creating these to see if it works.