SOUND FORGE Pro 15 Installer Download and Activation Issue

ben0825 wrote on 9/30/2026, 2:25 AM

Hello,

I am trying to reinstall SOUND FORGE Pro 15 on a new PC using an existing valid license.

The download link for SOUND FORGE Pro 15 appears to point to the following Download Manager

soundforgepro15_dlm_ku3zs9.exe

However, the Download Manager does not seem to be working properly.

I also copied a previously downloaded SOUND FORGE Pro 15 installer from the old PC to the new PC.
The installation itself was successful, but when I try to activate it using the existing serial number and registered email address, an Internet connection error appears and the activation cannot be completed.

The Internet connection on the new PC is working normally.

Is there currently a working download link or direct installer available for SOUND FORGE Pro 15?

If anyone knows where I can download the SOUND FORGE Pro 15 installer, I would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 9/30/2026, 4:50 AM

@ben0825

Hi

The Magix website and other services are currently undergoing maintenance - see this topic for more information.

John EB
Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 9/30/2026, 4:51 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 17, Video deluxe 2026, and earlier versions MEP 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2026.

PC - running Windows 11 25H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 25H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.