VST instruments not saving settings.

Wistmans-Wood wrote on 10/7/2026, 2:59 PM

Hi,

I have Acid Pro 11 Suite which I understand is primarily a loop based DAW but does allow midi tracks to be created.

I have started to play around midi but I have come across an issue I can't resolve.

I create a midi track using a midi instrument which I then save but when I reload the track the midi notes are there but the VST instrument isn't. If I reopen the instrument it opens at its default settings and not what I had configured.

I hope that makes sense and any ideas?

Cheers,

Mark

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/8/2026, 3:25 AM

@Wistmans-Wood

Please read this post.

As you will see ACID is now owned and developed by BorisFX so I think you need to register at and repost your question to their forums. (Simply follow the link in the notification post to access the appropriate forum.)

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 11 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 14700, 32 GB RAM, NVidia RTX 4060 and Intel UHD770 Graphics, Audient EVO 16 audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Vegas Pro, PhotoStory Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam