Could you please send me the instructions of making mixing down of a songs as a PDF files for Magix Music Maker MX?

hthang schrieb am 04.03.2013 um 23:02 Uhr

I have no idea for editing vocals to match with the created music . and the vocal is not clear on hearing and is not like the ones that is released by studio in outside. I am looking forward to seeing your help.

Thank you

En Thang

uthang1@gmail.com

Kommentare

nihon94 schrieb am 05.03.2013 um 12:40 Uhr

The best thing in Music Maker is Song Maker. Use song maker and it will make a song. Later you can edit as you like. Also read PDF help file you will learn a lot. In the PDF you will also find about mixing.

Otherwise please search for tutorial. Click on Tutorials (refer screen shot below) choose Music and search. You will find PDF and Videos.

Hope above answer will be helpful.

nihon94

vagrai58 schrieb am 10.01.2022 um 15:16 Uhr

I want to make several songs as one audio file (mashups). I am music hobist .What is the appropriate program for this purpose?

nihon94 schrieb am 10.01.2022 um 15:31 Uhr

Thank you for your post. This is very old thread and I think no one will reply. You better start a new thread and ask the same question that will save time. Do not forget to add some details such as are you new to making music on computer, do you need easy or advanced type etc.

Wish you success.