Free Activation

Elliott schrieb am 18.10.2011 um 21:44 Uhr

I downloaded MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2011 using a Computeractive link and entered my details to get an activation code. Unfortunately I entered an incorrect email address (one character wrong) so the activation email was not sent to me. I tried repeating the process but the site says "email already sent". I corrected the mistake in my account details and tried again using the "existing login" option but again the site said "email already sent".

I tried the program under the 7 day trial and it worked well, so how can I get the activation email?

Kommentare

Lazerboy schrieb am 20.10.2011 um 09:40 Uhr

you have to register the program again. You could also deinstall and reinstall the program.

Cheers
lazer

Elliott schrieb am 22.10.2011 um 22:46 Uhr

you have to register the program again. You could also deinstall and reinstall the program.

Cheers
lazer

I re-registered using a different email, so now I have a serial number.

As soon as I entered it, the program update downloaded another version.

Qunito-KING schrieb am 29.11.2022 um 04:14 Uhr

Type in wrong email.com how to i recover my download

emmrecs schrieb am 29.11.2022 um 11:00 Uhr

@Qunito-KING

You have posted to a thread which is 11 years old! Please do not resurrect such old posts but rather create a new thread with full details of your problem, please, including exactly which Magix product you have a problem with

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam