Kommentare

browj2 schrieb am 13.12.2016 um 18:24 Uhr

Curses, I did this and then got a bad gateway message when I clicked on Comment.

Which version of MusicMaker? Premium/Live or basic. If basic, then I don't know. If Premium or Live, do File, Export, Burn audio to CD-R and if asked, all ranges (you should have extended the yellow bar over all songs). This will mixdown the project to a wav file, save it, and automatically open MusicEditor 3 and load the wav file. There, you mark the tracks, CD and identify them with names, make sure that you have 4 seconds (I thought it was 2 but ME mentions 4) between songs, and then burn to a CD or to separate files. Each song will become a file.

MusicEditor 3 only comes with MusicMaker Premium or Live, not basic. It also comes with the Plus and Premium versions of Movie Edit Pro. It can be opened as a standalone and it has its own help file that you should consult.

Here is what it looks like:

If you have Magix Audio Cleaning Lab or Audio & Music Lab Premium (AML), you can do the same thing. These are just more advanced versions (and prettier) of MusicEditor 3. AML is the best. In all 3, you can do cleaning and mastering and use effects, including VST effects.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

nihon94 schrieb am 13.12.2016 um 18:49 Uhr

I have a project consisting of 14 tracks that I want to burn to a CD. I figured out how to burn it to a CD, but it only burns one BIG track consisting of all 14 tracks with no seperation. How can I make 14 seperate, individual tracks? Any help much appreciated.

j

If I understood correctly you want 14 seperate individual tracks wanted to be burned to a CD?

I assume you are using Magix Music Maker if so, you will notice each track in your case from 1 to 14 you can select or deselect. All you have to do is to only select track 1 and deselect 13 tracks then export in a format you desire. Keep repeating the process until you done the last one which is 14th track. But note when you export the track give it a suitable name so later you can easily sort it out. Example 1 My music, 2 My music, 3 My music or a My Music, b My music, c My music. Or you can use Track 1, Track 2, Track 3. Use which ever is easier because at the end you got to find those exporeted audio files then you can Burn on CD using any audio burning software.

Hope above answer will be helpful.