My Questions, My Answers: incomplete

terrypin schrieb am 29.08.2011 um 09:50 Uhr

Not sure if anyone else but me uses this section of the forums! I just noticed the potentially very useful links to My Qustions and My Answers. But in both cases they seem grossly incomplete.

Edit: Lazer, There are a couple of minor errors in my reply (you call it an 'answer') to yours. Please, please modify the site to allow edits to be made to answers, not just the original post! Especially in a longish discussion  ( say 4 or more posts), it gets very confusing otherwise.

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Zuletzt geändert von terrypin am 29.08.2011, 20:00, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Terry, East Grinstead, UK. PC: i7 6700K, 4.0 GHz, 32GB with Win 10 pro. Used many earlier versions of MEPP, currently mainly MEPP 2016 & 2017 (Using scores of macro scripts to add functionality, tailored to these versions.)

Kommentare

Lazerboy schrieb am 29.08.2011 um 15:47 Uhr

Dear Terry,

Thanks for the Input!! But I tried it out in FF 6 and IE 8 (XP). Both work fine. I changed language, everything works fine. We cannot reproduce any problem. Could you please specify what you mean with incomplete and give us more info about system and browser.

Thanks

Lazer

terrypin schrieb am 29.08.2011 um 19:45 Uhr

Hi Lazer,

There are probably more, but here are 21 posts (questions, answers/replies in various parts of this site, alphabetic by Subject) which are not included in the magix.info results:

Can't get MEP 17 to start
Cancel button doesn't work
Customising a DVD menu
Folder for DVD files: manually or automatically named?
I have imported PAL analogue video...
Lost all settings
MAGIX Support??!! Annoying problem with VPX3...
MEP 17 HD Preview Stutters and unwatchable
MEP17: Reduced bitmap setting
Movie Editor Pro 17 - modifying volumes
My Questions, My Answers: Incomplete
No 'Latest post'
Not happy with the new forum
OT: Excel hyperlinks to MP4 files
Slight 'jump' when using crossfade
Test post
Testing this forum
Various questions about this site
What is this 'Preview'?
When I import a video clip into Movie Edit pro 17 it plays at slow speed
Why is this displayed wrongly?

Here's a composite screenshot I made in the course of preparing this reply:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019461/Magix.info-Incomplete-6.jpg

I use Firefox 6.0 on this XP Pro PC.

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Zuletzt geändert von terrypin am 29.08.2011, 19:45, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Terry, East Grinstead, UK. PC: i7 6700K, 4.0 GHz, 32GB with Win 10 pro. Used many earlier versions of MEPP, currently mainly MEPP 2016 & 2017 (Using scores of macro scripts to add functionality, tailored to these versions.)

Lazerboy schrieb am 30.08.2011 um 09:33 Uhr

Hi Terry,

now I am confused. Are we talking about "My Question", "My Answers" - that are displayed in your personal profile? And you do not see all the questions that you have posted? If that is correct please post here for me a single link of such a question that you have posted and that is not displayed in this area.

Thanks, regards,

Lars