Comments

Trajan wrote on 3/25/2010, 12:22 PM
There was a problem with the driver of the videocard.
VDL switched from Hardware acceleration to a save mode.
Be shure that the newest driver for the videocard is installed and change the settings back to  "Hardware acceleration" in the settings.
wikkedwiz wrote on 3/25/2010, 12:37 PM
I appreciate the help Trajan but I didnt install any new hardware or anything..I simply imported a jpeg into my project and all of a sudden i got tha message.
Bekseju wrote on 9/23/2010, 2:53 PM

I am having this same problem. Hardware acceleration is disabled by Magix repeatedly.

I have the very latest drivers for my nVidia card.

You say below, Magix has switched to save mode. So, there is a problem with automatic saving of the project?

Be shure that the newest driver for the videocard is installed and change the settings back to  "Hardware acceleration" in the settings.

Trajan wrote on 9/24/2010, 4:08 AM

Hi.

I didn't say you installed any new hardware.

VDL had have a problem with the video driver and switched from "Hardware acceleration"  to "save mode"

Please install the newest driver for your video card and switch back to "Hardware acceleration" in VDL (Settings)

@Bekseju. This is a problem with the video card driver, not with saving the project.

If you have problems with the newest driver try an older one or wait for the next version and try this.

If nothing helps, try the original driver from the card manufactory.

Bekseju wrote on 9/25/2010, 5:44 PM

I have switched off the automatic saving facility and have had very few problems since. It may or may not related to this problem but you could try it.