1. Start by installing all available updates for Windows.
- If you are using Windows 7 or 8, open the Control Panel and change the view to "Small icons" in the upper right-hand corner. Now open "Windows Update" and install all essential and optional updates.
- If you are using Windows 10, go to "Start" > "Settings" > "Update & Security".
2. If you are given a message that the operating system needs to restart to finish installing updates, restart your PC before installing the program.
If you continue to get this message after restarting, refer to the Microsoft Support solution for this problem:
3. Next, check to make sure you have .NET Framework (Latest Version) installed.
4. Do the same for the Visual C++ Redistributables, which can be downloaded and installed using the following link: