This error message can have various causes.
The following steps might solve the issue:
- Start your Software.
- Select "Help > Update Online".
- After installing the update, start the burning process anew.
If the problem persists, other applications or virtual drives may be causing the problem.
- Select "Windows key + R" to open the Run dialog.
- Type "msconfig" and press the enter key on your keyboard.
- Click on the "Services" tab.
- Check the "Hide all Microsoft services" box.
- Then click on "Deactivate all" > "OK" > "Apply".
- Restart Windows and ignore the message that entries have been changed.