If video recording is interrupted, it is possible that the tone could not be correctly encoded.
- First attempt updating your graphic card as well as your audio drivers
- Afterwards, run the program as an administrator. To do this, right-click the program icon and select "Run as administrator" in the context menu.
- Reset the program to its default settings. To do this, go to "File" > "Settings..." > "Reset program settings to defaults".
Often, the problem can be resolved by switching audio drivers.
- To do this, switch to "Advanced view".
- Select one of the other drivers (device) by "Audio device".
- Then, the MAGIX USB video converter needs to be set up again. The name will depend on the version of the converter, respectively "USB 2861 Device" or "USB 2828 Device". The USB video converter should be "activated" and a recording should be possible by performing this action.
Should the recording still run incorrectly, reduce the recording quality to "High" (instead of "Very high") and repeat the recording.
Activate the option "Automatic scene recognition" in the recording dialog (bottom right, above "Start video editing").
Attempt again using a different USB slot.