How do I add mutliple audio files to one project on Samplitude music studio 2014?

Roxall schrieb am 31.01.2015 um 23:48 Uhr

I have created  multiple songs and have them saved as wav files.

I want to use Magix music studio's CD burning feature to burn them all onto 1 disk. 

To have my very own Album.

But I cant work out how to have all files loaded and burned to disc.

When I load an audio file. or multiple files at once as shown in the tutorial they all load over the top of each other but I cant see them individually in the CD track options to name them etc.. and burn them all at once.

Whats strange is when I load only 2 files. it comes up in the CD track options menu. but if i load any more. it becomes blank.

Confused.....Surely there is a way to have multiple files burnt onto disk. I mean its a major feature of the program but I cant see anything in the tutorial on how to do this.

I know I can do it a painfully slow way. and that is to load a file. copy it. load another file. then paste the 1st file and so on and so forth. but that cant be the right way to do it.

Please help.

Kommentare

browj2 schrieb am 01.02.2015 um 00:26 Uhr

Hi,

Watch this video tutorial by Kraznet first.

Then open SMS, Start Samplitude Music Studio, and before continuing, pop down Project settings and change Project template to "2 Tracks CD Arrangement." Now click on the New project button.

As per the video, your files have to be placed one after the other, not one below the other.

Read the CD Burning part in the manual and any links to other pages for creating track markers and names, etc.

HTH

Zuletzt geändert von browj2 am 01.02.2015, 00:26, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Ehemaliger User schrieb am 01.02.2015 um 14:23 Uhr

Drag and drop.

Roxall schrieb am 01.02.2015 um 22:28 Uhr

Hi,

Watch this video tutorial by Kraznet first.

Then open SMS, Start Samplitude Music Studio, and before continuing, pop down Project settings and change Project template to "2 Tracks CD Arrangement." Now click on the New project button.

As per the video, your files have to be placed one after the other, not one below the other.

Read the CD Burning part in the manual and any links to other pages for creating track markers and names, etc.

HTH

Thanks for this. Exactly what I needed. Except It isnt samplitude music studio, Its magix music studio. Which is practically the same program. This helped me sort it out. Thanks.