Comments

SP. wrote on 4/18/2021, 9:51 AM

@Andrew-Vasaturo Other users reported the same issue.

It looks like it isn't available at the moment. Maybe the upgrade e-mail was sent out a bit early. I would suggest you wait a little bit longer.

Pawel_Zawadzki wrote on 4/27/2021, 5:22 PM

I have this same problem. Free upgrade and bonus in store doesn't work for me. Can You send some reminder when it will be done correctly?

SP. wrote on 4/27/2021, 5:43 PM

@Pawel_Zawadzki It was confirmed by Magix that version 10.0.5 = 10.5. If you have this version, everything is fine. If not, just update as usual.

I believe the coupons are only for ACID loops, nothing else.

jocker-boy wrote on 4/28/2021, 4:18 AM

@Pawel_Zawadzki It was confirmed by Magix that version 10.0.5 = 10.5. If you have this version, everything is fine. If not, just update as usual.

I believe the coupons are only for ACID loops, nothing else.

For me, the update went without a problem, but I was surprised that this update was marked as 10.5? After all, this is not in line with the reality and the order of software numbering.

SP. wrote on 4/28/2021, 5:47 AM

@jocker-boy It is called 10.0.5 because of internal development reasons and 10.5 for marketing reasons.

TPeirce-Baker wrote on 4/30/2021, 12:06 PM

my upgrade link doesnt pop up. is there a link?

ERIC-BIRD wrote on 5/4/2021, 12:29 PM

Be warned the update will Remove Stem Maker if you use that feature. Magix has sneakily removed Stem Maker from the program and if you puruse Magix's web site you'll notice you can't find any mention of Stem Maker anymore , which it used to be heavily mentioned.

SP. wrote on 5/4/2021, 5:00 PM

@ERIC-BIRD If this is the case you can use free tools like Spleeter which gives much better results.

ERIC-BIRD wrote on 5/5/2021, 11:41 AM

So Stem Maker is back to being mentioned on the Magix web site . I found a Acid version feature comparison chart . Stem Maker is now shown as only a feature of Acid Suite. So Magix just downgraded Acid Pro users without informing them.

Kevin-Callahan wrote on 5/17/2021, 12:28 PM

To be honest it was slow and not as good as spleeter (gui) anyway.

Be good if they could allow acid-pro to import a zipfile of stems (as output by some spleeter apps) and created the same 'folder' structure as the integrated stem-maker does/did...

At least I take it there's no way of creating that by hand is there?

Norm-Vork wrote on 5/25/2021, 11:12 PM

So I updated to 10.0.5. Have not opened since updating. So I guess you guys are saying it IS 10.5? How do I get the $60 free coupon for loops?

BrendaGeo wrote on 6/19/2021, 5:56 AM

God - just spent an hour, trying to find out why I can't access Stem Maker anymore since I updated yesterday. I don't use it often enough to pay for upgrades; the Stem Maker feature was the one & only reason I upgraded this last time. 😠 So done with ACID.

I'Il replace Vegas too & Magix never gets another cent from me.