Acid Pro Updates Info?

Djronrella wrote on 3/24/2024, 9:09 AM

@MAGIX_Redaktion

Good morning!

Everyone in Acid Pro forum and in my Facebook Acid Pro group are so confused as to Magix not giving any updated info on all the problems everyone is having with acid pro and asking what is the plan for update fixes! Is Acid Pro Not going forward any longer!?

Thanks Ron

Comments

leon-g wrote on 3/28/2024, 11:35 AM

Its been long known that Magix will not advance Acid Pro anymore. Its very un-nerving and disappointing that these companies ruined a DAW that had a lot of potential. A lot of AP users have moved on to other DAWs. I suggest you do the same. AP is dead (unless a reputable developer takes over-which is less-likely).

Djronrella wrote on 3/29/2024, 8:35 AM

Its been long known that Magix will not advance Acid Pro anymore. Its very un-nerving and disappointing that these companies ruined a DAW that had a lot of potential. A lot of AP users have moved on to other DAWs. I suggest you do the same. AP is dead (unless a reputable developer takes over-which is less-likely).

I understand what you and everyone is saying about magix no longer working on Acid Pro! But I want someone who works on Magix Acid pro to confirm what we all believe that Acid Pro Is dead!! Thanks @leon-g