An error occurred during export of your project.

Anthony-Cusimano wrote on 4/6/2023, 2:36 AM

An error occurred during export of your project. If the error occurs again, please contact our support team
I cannot export this project to any file format, ive updated to the current I need to export this song because its important and is my final song in my concert April 22nd. I must get this resolved beforehand. any information would help guys!

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/6/2023, 3:22 AM

@Anthony-Cusimano Can you export the tracks as individual audio files?

Can you export the project if you set one track to solo?

Otherwise it might be an idea to record the playback output directly of you need a quick solution.

I see that the yellow bar at the top is collapsed. To reset the yellow bar, click on the magnifying glass icon in the bottom right corner of the arranger window and then switch to another view mode.

johnebaker wrote on 4/6/2023, 3:43 AM

@Anthony-Cusimano

Hi

To add to @SP. comment re the range markers, once the range bar is back to spanning the full length of the timeline, try the export again.

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 15, Movie Studio 2024, 2023, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB HDD (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Anthony-Cusimano wrote on 4/6/2023, 8:20 AM

.SP got it on the nose. What was happening is the yellow bar is glitched this happens frequently across updates it will make collapse so close that you cannot move it,

When I exported the Export the "only what's in the markers" was selected for future people this is what solved this problem for me. And SP solved the yellow tracker collapse

Jacek-K wrote on 5/24/2023, 1:59 PM

I am asking for help - I have the same message about appearing when exporting music.
It's not the fault of the yellow bar, the bar is working fine and there was no problem with the export so far. Exporting single tracks doesn't work either. Is there any solution?

Jacek-K wrote on 5/25/2023, 4:20 AM

Edit: Problem solved - it was enough to export without selecting the bar in the options