Are MM Free, Plus & Premium Downloaded Online or what?

Dennis-Shipman wrote on 7/1/2022, 2:31 PM

Download (shipping free): Instruction posted on comparison chart between MM Free, Plus, Premium.

I don't understand this posted instruction. Are MM Free, Plus & Premium downloaded online or do they ship a CD to you whereby you upload the program into your computer? Thank you for your help.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/1/2022, 2:55 PM

@Dennis-Shipman

As you will see, I have moved your post to the Music Maker area of the forum. Please ensure you always post to the correct, relevant area of the forum, thank you.

ALL Magix software is now offered as an "Online Download". Some of these files can be rather large and take quite a time to fully download but the standard Magix "system" is that you initially download a specific "Installation Manager" for whichever program you are installing; it takes care of downloading ALL the files the installation needs, and then running the installer(s).

I don't think CDs or DVDs are offered any longer.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 7/1/2022, 3:05 PM

@Dennis-Shipman On top of that, Music Maker requires a working internet connection to the Magix servers or it will not load the Plus and Premium features.