Artists difference of opinion/confliction

PATIENT-X wrote on 1/20/2020, 4:22 PM

I dont think its right for Magix members / artists to basically argue with each other as to what's what on another artists own page, please try and refrain your anger in messaging to each other away from other members. I loved coming to Magix as I saw it as a well respected mature adult music website. Let's keep it that way and enjoy each others music in a positive manner. To literally have an argument on someones page used generally for leaving feedback / comments on that artists music should not be allowed. Lets all have a great time sharing our creative work and enjoy the moment. All the best for 2020.Ich glaube nicht, dass Magix-Mitglieder / -Künstler grundsätzlich darüber streiten können, was auf einer Künstlerseite steht. Bitte versuchen Sie, Ihre Wut von anderen Mitgliedern fernzuhalten, wenn Sie sich gegenseitig Nachrichten senden. Ich habe es geliebt, zu Magix zu kommen, weil ich es als angesehene Website für Erwachsenenmusik angesehen habe. Lasst uns so bleiben und die Musik des anderen auf positive Weise genießen. Um buchstäblich ein Argument auf einer Seite zu haben, das üblicherweise zum Hinterlassen von Feedback / Kommentaren verwendet wird, sollte Musik erlaubt sein.. Let's all have a great time sharing our creative work and enjoying the moment. All the best for 2020. 😀 🙏 👍 👌 🖐 🍺 🍺 🍺

Last changed by PATIENT-X

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 1/20/2020, 5:12 PM

@PATIENT-X

Hi

. . . . I dont think its right for Magix members / artists to basically argue with each other what's what on another artists own page, please try and refrain your anger in messaging to each other away from other members . . . .

Any forum user who come across such posts from members who are not following Community rule #1 can report such actions to a Moderator by sending a Message (PM), providing a link to the comment and/or the users name for us to look at and take action where necessary.

John EB

Forum Moderator

VPX 15, Movie Studio 2024, 2023, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB HDD (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Pat_02 wrote on 1/20/2020, 5:15 PM

Hallo,
Um dir klar zu antworten und wie ich gerade meinem Freund APMC sagte, habe ich kein Problem auf den anderen Seiten, auf denen ich bin, aber auf dieser, auf der ich seit mehreren Jahren bin, gibt es einen bestimmten Charakter, der sich an s erfreut Spaß haben, indem man mit bestimmten Familienmitgliedern und Freunden Chaos provoziert, z. B. gute Kommentare zu bestimmter Musik abgibt und später erniedrigende und beleidigende Kommentare zu derselben Musik abgibt, nur um die Reaktion der Menschen zu sehen und zu provozieren Konflikte.
Wie gesagt, dieses Energumen heißt mit bürgerlichem Namen: Patrick Arnould und er ändern ständig seinen Spitznamen und er hat sogar mehrere gleichzeitig.
Er hat sich mehrmals ausweisen lassen, obwohl er immer noch erkennbar ist, weil er verpflichtet ist, nach dem Namen, den er aufgedruckt hat, etwas hinzuzufügen, damit sein Spitzname akzeptiert wird. so ist er immer wieder erkennbar, außerdem, wenn man ihn irritiert und man ihn zum Beispiel von Eifersucht anspricht, was ihn irritiert und er noch beleidigender wird.
Das wollte ich Ihnen also erklären, in der Hoffnung, dass es gut übersetzt wird.
Hüten Sie sich vor einigen Leuten auf dieser Seite, ich möchte, dass Sie das auch verstehen.
Es ist nicht ich, der provoziert, und ich mag keine Konflikte, und es bringt mich dazu, meine kostbare Zeit zu verschwenden, und ich mag nicht das Angedeutete und das, was man an meiner Stelle spricht, wie dieses Patrick Arnould und einige andere Komplizen.
Jetzt können Sie frei überlegen, was Sie wollen, aber nicht die falschen Leute finden und sie gut kennenlernen, bevor Sie sie beurteilen, das ist mein Rat, lol!
Grüße.
Patrick

Hello,
to answer you clearly and as i just told my friend APMC, I have no problem on the other sites where I am, but on this one where I have been for several years there is a certain character who takes pleasure in s to have fun by provoking chaos with certain members of his family and friends, such as making good comments on certain music and then later making degrading and insulting comments on the same music just to see the reaction of people and provoke Conflicts.
As I said this energumen is called by its real name: Patrick Arnould and he keeps changing his nickname and he even has several at the same time.
He took the identity, several times of people who left this site, but it is when recognizable, because he is still obliged to add something after the name he has imprinted for his nickname to be accepted, so he is always recognizable, moreover when one irritates him and that one speaks to him of jealousy for example, that irritates him and he becomes even more insulting.
So this is what I wanted to explain to you, hoping that it will be well translated.
Beware of some people on this site, that's what I want you to understand too.
It is not me who provokes, and I do not like conflicts and it makes me waste my precious time, and I do not like the implied and that one speaks in my place like this Patrick Arnould and some other accomplices.
Now you are free to think what you want, but do not get the wrong people and get to know them well before judging them, this is my advice, lol!
Greetings.
Patrick 

Pat_02 wrote on 1/20/2020, 5:35 PM

@PATIENT-X

Hi

. . . . I dont think its right for Magix members / artists to basically argue with each other what's what on another artists own page, please try and refrain your anger in messaging to each other away from other members . . . .

Any forum user who come across such posts from members who are not following Community rule #1 can report such actions to a Moderator by sending a Message (PM), providing a link to the comment and/or the users name for us to look at and take action where necessary.

John EB

Forum Moderator

I will answer you clearly and succinctly, those who should be ejected from this site, these are people who take pleasure in creating conflicts like this for years, people who arrive like my stalker: "Patrick Arnould" with family members and friends constantly changing their nickname and often taking the identity of other members so that they can then make conflicting, abusive, degrading comments without the moderators as you so aptly notice. So they act freely, alas. So I'm going to tell you the same thing as in "Patient-X": you haven't been registered on this site for a long time, I have been there for several years and I know many people by heart who are honest, respectful and good and true loyal friends, but unfortunately I know others too who should no longer be on this site, only the MAGIX managers never detect these harmful people, it's a shame, then as for Patient- X, good advice: do not fool yourself ... I am only defending myself
On the other sites where I am I do not have the problems of harassment that I have on this one, ask yourself the question: to know why.
To think about ...
Greetings
Patrick

Je vais vous répondre clairement et succinctement, ceux qui devraient être éjecté de ce site, ce sont les personnes qui prennent un malin plaisir depuis des années à créer des conflits comme celui ci, des personnes qui arrivent comme mon harceleur : "Patrick Arnould" avec des membres de sa famille et amis à changer continuellement de pseudo et en prenant souvent l'identité d'autres membres pour ensuite pouvoir faire des commentaires conflictuels, injurieux, dégradants sans que justement les modérateurs comme vous dite si bien, s'en aperçoivent.  Ils agissent donc en toute liberté, hélas. Alors je vais vous dire la même chose qu'à "Patient-X" : vous n'êtes pas inscrit depuis longtemps sur ce site, moi j'y suis depuis plusieurs années et je connais par cœur beaucoup de personnes qui sont honnêtes, respectueuses et de bons et vrais amis fidèles , mais malheureusement j'en connais d'autres aussi qui ne devraient plus être sur ce site, seulement les responsable de MAGIX ne détectent jamais ces personnes malfaisantes, c'est bien dommage, alors comme pour Patient-X, un bon conseil : ne vous trompez pas de personne... Moi, je ne fais que me défendre
Sur les autres sites où je suis je n'ai pas les problèmes de harcèlement que j'ai sur celui ci, posez vous la question : de savoir pourquoi.
A méditer je pense...
Salutations
Patrick

PATIENT-X wrote on 1/20/2020, 6:17 PM

@johnbaker I used this off topic forum to promote the use of messaging for artists to privately message each other to sort out their differences and come to a compromise rather than argue on someones song page. Song pages are for comments/feedback only. Many folk respect each other at Magix personally and for their music which I admire. 👍

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen

PATIENT-X wrote on 1/20/2020, 6:22 PM

I have got to know many wonderful artists here chatting with them using messaging and thanking them for their comments vice versa, the same can be achieved in messaging for members to sort out their differences and issues in private.

Ich habe hier viele wundervolle Künstler kennengelernt, die sich mit ihnen unterhalten und ihnen für ihre Kommentare bedanken. Dasselbe kann erreicht werden, wenn die Mitglieder ihre Differenzen und Probleme privat klären👍

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen

PATIENT-X wrote on 1/20/2020, 7:06 PM

In the Acid Planet Community Forum and on the artists' songs page, the artist in question was suspended for three months as a probationary period if there were any bad comments or accusations. If it went on, the artists account was deleted. Period. If you have serious problems with another member, PM a member of the moderators. Do not leave any nasty comments on another artist / member's song page whilst arguing with another in the feedback section. That is not right. This is all I am going to say on the matter and hopefully we do not witness any more issues. God bless. Peace. Auf dem Acid Planet-Community-Forum und der Seite mit den Liedern der Künstler wurde der betreffende Künstler für drei Monate als Probezeit gesperrt, wenn es böse Kommentare oder Anschuldigungen gab. Wenn es weiterging, wurde ihr Konto gelöscht. Zeitraum. Wenn Sie Probleme mit einem anderen Mitglied PM der Moderatoren haben. Hinterlasse keine bösen Kommentare auf der Liederseite eines anderen Künstlers / Mitglieds. Das ist nicht richtig.

Last changed by PATIENT-X on 1/21/2020, 12:59 PM, changed a total of 4 times.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen

Pat_02 wrote on 1/20/2020, 7:18 PM

J'ai rencontré de nombreux artistes merveilleux ici qui ont discuté avec eux en utilisant la messagerie et les remerciements pour leurs commentaires vice versa, la même chose peut être obtenue dans la messagerie pour que les membres règlent leurs différences et leurs problèmes en privé.

Ich habe hier viele wundervolle Künstler kennengelernt, die sich mit ihnen unterhalten und ihnen für ihre Kommentare bedanken. Dasselbe kann erreicht werden, wenn die Mitglieder ihre Differenzen und Probleme privat klären👍

It's OK !
and I answered you in private messaging

Jochen-S wrote on 1/21/2020, 5:12 AM

@PATIENT-X

Hi Stephen,
I also think that you should always treat each other with respect. And if misunderstandings should arise, then something should be clarified either privately or as a personal message.🙏👍
Greetings Jochen

PATIENT-X wrote on 1/21/2020, 6:08 AM

My sentiments exactly Jochen, sort it out privately elsewhere so as not to disturb or annoy other members.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen

PATIENT-X wrote on 1/21/2020, 12:01 PM

Yes Jinty this year is going to be about harmony and friendship amongst members at Magix 2020.🙏👌🤗🤝❤️

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen

DJ_Wash-8aer. wrote on 1/21/2020, 12:24 PM

music is invented by people to bring people together and not the other way around, so let's make music ...
there are box rings for the quarrel-seeking cocks!!!

I wish all the community people best washes and peace!!!!!🖖🐼

TrishM wrote on 1/21/2020, 12:40 PM

I'm glad we are finally addressing this problem. Too many people have headed for the exit and are now " former members" because this very issue. thank you

Trish

PATIENT-X wrote on 1/21/2020, 12:47 PM

This is why we need a forum to maturely discuss said issues amicably and hopefully find a resolution to iron out any problems together as one friendly community who have the same interest and that is making great music.

Aus diesem Grund brauchen wir ein Forum, in dem wir diese Themen einvernehmlich diskutieren und hoffentlich eine Lösung finden, um alle Probleme gemeinsam zu bügeln, als eine freundliche Gemeinschaft, die das gleiche Interesse hat und großartige Musik macht. 🙏👍👌❤️🍻

To the members in question who have a dispute or issues with each other , let's have a truce from today onwards. PEACE!! 🤝

Last changed by PATIENT-X on 1/21/2020, 12:54 PM, changed a total of 5 times.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen

PATIENT-X wrote on 1/21/2020, 1:03 PM

Thank you to everyone leaving a comment and offering your support to put a stop to this negativity within the community. 👍❤️🙏

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen

HellRaiser wrote on 1/21/2020, 1:14 PM

Die Geschmäcker sind verschieden, die Meinungen sind verschieden - das ist ganz normal. Man muss deswegen nicht streiten oder sich gar beleidigen. Aber es passiert halt manchmal - wir sind alle nur Menschen. Vor wenigen Jahren war das hier viel schlimmer. Da gab es aber auch deutlich mehr aktive Mitglieder. Wir werden noch viel Spaß haben ... da bin ich mir sicher.

DJCProject wrote on 1/22/2020, 2:40 PM

Guten Abend😎

es ist schon auf der alten Magix Community Seiten zu auseinandersetzungen gekommen, was ich überhaupt nicht gut finde. Demnach waren Mitglieder dort präsent, die sich gestritten haben oder auch Streit suchten und sie haben ihren Accout gelöscht und haben sich Wochen später mit einem anderen (Fake Account)😡😠 wieder angemeldet um wieder dabei zu sein, um weiter Unruhe zu verbreiten. Es war in der Tat schon schlimmer, da hat Hell Raiser schon recht. Sowas hat in einer Musik Community nix zu suchen und ich verstehe auch nicht, was das soll. Ich habe auch den Eindruck, das Magix mitlerweile drauf achtet, wer Unruhe stiftet und User öfter jetzt verwarnt. Wir wollen alle unsere Musik präsentieren, Freunde finden mit einander austauschen und Spaß haben. Es sind viele Mtglieder von der Magix Seite weggegangen , weil ihr das neue Layout der Seite nicht gefallen hat, und viele neue sind dazugekommen. Einige haben schon richtig gute Musik gemacht und einige viele neue Mitglieder sind auch dazugekommen, was mich sehr gefreut hat. Aber auch von ein paar älteren Mitglieder aus der alten Comm hört man nach langer Zeit Pause wieder ein Lebenszeichen, weil sie keine Zeit für Musik hatten. Ich bin auf jeden Fall gerne in dieser Community und mir macht es auch viel Spaß mit einigen von euch sich auszutauschen und bin auch sehr froh, das du dabei bist lieber Stephen (Patient X)

LG, Claas 😊

PS: Mit einigen Usern habe ich auch telefonisch oder per Whats up kontakt und es sind auch Freunschaften zu stande gekommen.

PATIENT-X wrote on 1/22/2020, 2:52 PM

Wow great comment Claas from the heart, I too am so happy to be here at Magix to hear great music from other members and including yourself Claas to feel wherever the music takes us. away from the news and politics and brexit, Magix offers an escape to a vibrant community of members who share one interest, and that is to create wonderful pieces of music. god bless to you Claas and everyone at Magix. God bless. thank you. Wow toller Kommentar Claas aus dem Herzen, auch ich bin so froh, hier bei Magix zu sein, um großartige Musik von anderen Mitgliedern zu hören und dich selbst einzuschließen, um zu fühlen, wohin uns die Musik führt. abseits von Nachrichten und Politik und Brexit bietet Magix eine Flucht in eine lebendige Gemeinschaft von Mitgliedern, die ein gemeinsames Interesse haben, nämlich wunderbare Musikstücke zu schaffen. Gott segne dich Claas und alle bei Magix. Gott segne. Danke Claas.🙏👊🖖🎹🎼🎧🍻

Last changed by PATIENT-X on 1/22/2020, 2:53 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen

PATIENT-X wrote on 1/2/2021, 7:12 PM

A year later and this site is a peaceful friendly community, thank you to everyone for keeping it that way. its just magic. god bless.💯👍🙏

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen

PATIENT-X wrote on 10/15/2022, 7:25 AM

Hi All

It's now Oct 2022 and the Media section is growing with new and wonderful artists bringing their own style to share and influence others.

The Media section is a wonderful vibrant welcoming friendly community, long may it last for years to come.

I see more and more users are collaborating with each other.

God bless everyone and have a great weekend.

Hallo an alle

Es ist jetzt Oktober 2022 und der Medienbereich wächst mit neuen und wunderbaren Künstlern, die ihren eigenen Stil einbringen, um ihn mit anderen zu teilen und andere zu beeinflussen.

Der Medienbereich ist eine wunderbare, lebendige und freundliche Gemeinschaft, möge sie noch viele Jahre bestehen bleiben.

Ich sehe, dass immer mehr Nutzer miteinander zusammenarbeiten.

Gott segne Sie alle und wünsche Ihnen ein schönes Wochenende.

Cheers/prost 😊👍🍻

Last changed by PATIENT-X on 10/15/2022, 7:38 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen