Comments

Christopher-Wright wrote on 1/19/2020, 1:50 AM

Same here!

johnebaker wrote on 1/19/2020, 2:57 AM

@AnWv, @Christopher-Wright

Hi

See this topic here.

I would advise you to check the System requirements before purchasing software.

John EB

Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 1/19/2020, 2:58 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX, MEP Premium, MEP 2016, and earlier versions, Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2016, 2015.

Running Windows 10 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb + 2 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 x 2Tb ext HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Christopher-Wright wrote on 1/19/2020, 10:18 PM

John, are you a Magix representative? If so I would like to just transfer my SF Pro 3 license I just purchased from the Mac to Windows 10 since Magix is not supporting the new Mac OS. I have been editing on all platforms for over 25 years now, and I agree with the other posters that MAgix needs to make clear which of their products work on the new Macs and which do not.

emmrecs wrote on 1/20/2020, 4:20 AM

@Christopher-Wright

I can quite categorically say that John (@johnebaker) is NOT a Magix representative. Like all we moderators, he is simply another user of the software, albeit a very experienced one!

If you wish to request and are still eligible for a refund for the SF for MAC software which you have purchased in order to replace it with SF Pro for PC you need to contact Magix Sales. Unfortunately, the route to make such contact has recently become rather more convoluted: you need to press the Additional offers button in the footer of any forum page, scroll to the bottom of the page which opens and find the links for Support. (Having just checked this, I suggest you use the link for Technical Support and on the page that then opens, scroll to the bottom to find a link to "Visit personal service area", log in and then select to contact the Sales team.)

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Photo Story Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D