Bough 2nd copy of PC check & tuneup online. Can't download -"invalid"

Donald-Ireland wrote on 7/5/2023, 12:04 PM

I purchase one copy of the PC checkup online. Went online again and purchased second for wife's PC. Got the confirmation and a new serial number. However, when I try entering that new serial to download the product, it rejects, saying "invalid" confirmation. I need help, please!!!

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/5/2023, 1:55 PM

@Donald-Ireland

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

The nature of your problem is not one that any poster here can help you with, sorry. Other than to ask ....

Do you have the installer from the first installation saved to the computer where it is now running? If so, you can copy it to a memory stick and then plug that stick into your wife's computer copy the file to that computer and run it to install the software.

If you do not have the installer saved and if you are sure you are entering the serial number absolutely correctly and still see the problem you need to email infoservice@magix.net and explain the problem to them. If there is an error with the supplied serial key they will be able to supply you with a new one.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam