Broken plugins

Martin-Baxa wrote on 1/13/2021, 11:52 AM

I have purchased the following programs for a year: Magix Music Maker and magix Samplitude music studio. I also bought musical instruments for them, but some only work in one program and in the other they report that I should buy them, even though they are already purchased. In the second program, it is the other way around. I need all the tools to be usable in both programs. Please help. Martin Baxa

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/13/2021, 1:30 PM

@Martin-Baxa

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

First, you will see I have edited your post to remove your email address. Such personal data should never be posted to a public forum like this one. No Magix staff visit here regularly and no fellow-user is going to email you.

As you have discovered, not all Magix instruments can be used in all Magix programs; some can, some can't. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything you can do about this, other than to buy the specific instruments again.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Photo Story Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D

SP. wrote on 1/13/2021, 1:35 PM

@Martin-Baxa I think you need the newest versions for it to work. It didn't work with older versions. You can enter your Samplitude Music Studio Serial in Music Maker to unlock the instruments. And I think you can use the Magix instruments you have in Music Maker in Samplitude Music Studio. But I don't know if this will work with third party instruments by Impulse Records or Dynamedion which are also offering Vita Instruments.