Burning DVD's

John-Thompson wrote on 8/4/2018, 6:19 PM

I have purchased Video Easy ,I imported from a disc and edited the file . I burned a DVD . When I try to play it on my Samsung blue ray player it will not play I keep getting a message saying Cannot play this disc The video format of the disc does not meet the required video output format of this product . I can play the disc on my non blue ray player and my computer.  Any suggestions . Thanks

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 8/5/2018, 1:00 PM

@John-Thompson

Hi

. . . . I burned a DVD . . .

How did you burn the DVD please describe the steps you took.

John EB

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX, MEP Premium, MEP 2016, and earlier versions, Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2016, 2015.

Running Windows 10 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb + 2 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 x 2Tb ext HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

John-Thompson wrote on 8/5/2018, 4:04 PM

I import the contents of the original dvd to my desk top so I could keep it there then I imported the file from my desk top to video easy . I edited it down to what I wanted then I clicked on finish movie I chose DVD and burned it with the default settings . That where set at custom . When it was complete I played it on the computer with no problems I then attempted to play it on my Blue ray player and it would not play It said that the player didn't support that format.