Can't login to Magix.com

Eld_jr wrote on 2/6/2022, 8:45 AM

The Magix.com login page is demanding a "Security Question", but there's no field available to enter one - and I do not have a record of setting a security question for my Magix login. I've tried both Firefox and Edge browsers with all extensions/plugins disabled and still nothing.

Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 2/6/2022, 8:56 AM

The "security question" on my login is a reCaptcha I'm not a robot tick box which just needs ticking.

Eld_jr wrote on 2/6/2022, 9:17 AM

no recaptcha appears, even with all plugins and extensions disabled.. dunno. scratching my head

emmrecs wrote on 2/6/2022, 11:04 AM

@Eld_jr

I have no means of knowing whether this is related to your problem, but there seems to be or have been a problem with the Magix media server.

Due to a rebuild of my system I need to download some Magix installers and that seems to be fraught with failure!

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Eld_jr wrote on 2/6/2022, 12:28 PM

Thanks, Jeff, I don't know what to do at this point. I have an issue with a serial number for my Samplitude ProX4 Suite demanding my serial - which is a P3 serial - but the prefix reported by the software is P2(??). I need to re-verify my serials for the ProX4 suite and cannot because of this 'recaptcha' bug.

I've been using Magix products since before "Magix" [SEK'D Samplitude 6.0 Producer], and wouldn't use anything else. This problem has me flummoxed.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 2/6/2022, 1:14 PM

I think the reCaptacha thing comes direct from recaptcha.net. It's shown in my no script list in Firefox which I've set to trusted.

Eld_jr wrote on 2/6/2022, 1:59 PM

How might I find that?

Graham-Hawker wrote on 2/7/2022, 5:04 AM

You won't find it unless you have it loaded it as an add on. If you haven't got it loaded and there are no other security things blocking reCaptcha I don't know why it is not loading.

Eld_jr wrote on 2/7/2022, 5:18 PM

I'm not familiar with the add-on you've mentioned....