Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/19/2023, 8:26 AM

@Y2Ne1

Simply go to your Magix account, log in using the "wrong" email address and go to User Data and change your registered email address to the correct one.

If you have previously registered products to the wrong address, making this change should also change your product registration details. If it does not, you will need to email infoservice@magix.net, giving full details of the problem, i.e., both email addresses and the products registered to you and ask that they correct your user account details to include your correct email address and all your registered products.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Y2Ne1 wrote on 11/19/2023, 8:55 AM

can i have them cancel the order because when i bought the bundle it was gmai.com lol not Gmail.com so no emails will come i already asked for a cancel the order and threw paypal

this website should really check for emails

emmrecs wrote on 11/19/2023, 2:42 PM

@Y2Ne1

These are user to user forums so no-one who posts here can help you, sorry.

Have you checked your account details as I suggested in my previous reply? If you have but can’t resolve the problem you must email infoservice@magix.net and explain what you need to be changed in your account.

Why should this website .. really check for emails? It is always the user’s responsibility to ensure he gives his email address correctly!

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam