Change Language or Install Greek Fonts

gzahartzis wrote on 8/22/2016, 3:49 AM

Hello,

I have just installed Magic Video easy, and my system is not regognizing the installed greek fonts.

Please advise what Greek fonts I should install on my PC (windows 10) in order to be able to read the menu.

I assume changing the language is not possible..? I would gladly use English instead...

Thank you

George

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 8/22/2016, 4:48 AM

Hi

. . . . what Greek fonts I should install on my PC (windows 10) . . . .

Does Windows 10 have the laungage and keyboard input options set to Greek or Greek installed as a second language and can you switch between languages?

Windows software picks up the default language settings from Windows and if the necessary translation files are present in the software eg Greek for MM then it will be in that language detected at installation.

Some programs, eg Microsoft Word,  have the option to switch languages - MM does not have this option to switch languages once installed.

HTH

John EB

Last changed by johnebaker on 8/22/2016, 4:48 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX 12, MEP Premium 2021, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2021 and Music Maker 2020.

Running Windows 10 2004 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 3 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 ext backup HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.