Commercial Use

BenB87 wrote on 9/15/2019, 9:20 AM

Hello,

how can I get the commercial licence from soundpools which I already but only for private use?

I hope I dont have to make the track again just because I want to use it for commercial purposes after I created it with the private soundpool licence.

Can I send the track with the private licence soundpools to some labels even before I buy the commcercial soundpool licence for demo purposes?

Cheers, Ben

Comments

BenB87 wrote on 9/16/2019, 2:15 PM

Does anyone have an answer for me?

johnebaker wrote on 9/16/2019, 3:00 PM

@BenB87

Hi

You buy the licence and use the Soundpools already installed - the only difference is the Soundpools, for which you have purchased licences, can be used commercially.

Your purchased order is proof of entitlement for commercial use, you may need this if a case of a Copyright infringement claim is made against you.

HTH

John EB

Last changed by johnebaker on 9/16/2019, 3:01 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX, MEP Premium, MEP 2016, and earlier versions, Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2016, 2015.

Running Windows 10 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb + 2 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 x 2Tb ext HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

BenB87 wrote on 9/20/2019, 12:50 PM

@BenB87

Hi

You buy the licence and use the Soundpools already installed - the only difference is the Soundpools, for which you have purchased licences, can be used commercially.

Your purchased order is proof of entitlement for commercial use, you may need this if a case of a Copyright infringement claim is made against you.

HTH

John EB

thanks for the reply, can I send the demo of my composition (which is created with the private soundpool licence) to some labels and only purchase the commercial licence if a label wants the song?