Email address for Magix support

David-Lane-Joynt wrote on 11/5/2021, 6:36 AM

I purchased and installed Magix software. Since then I had a computer failure and installed Windows 11 and the Magix software. Windows 11 caused compatibility issues and I have had Windows 10 reinstalled and now I have exceeded the maximum number of installations. Can someone tell me the email address (I am in UK) for support, as all I can find is answers to other questions

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/5/2021, 7:07 AM

@David-Lane-Joynt

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

There is no email address which you can use but you can reset the number of activations yourself.

Go to your Magix account https://www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center/, log in, go to My products, find the listing for PGD and deactivate any installations you no longer need.

Then try again to activate your new installation.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

David-Lane-Joynt wrote on 11/5/2021, 7:56 AM

Thank you very much. It was not obvious that I had to do this

David

emmrecs wrote on 11/5/2021, 10:12 AM

@David-Lane-Joynt

Glad to be able to help, and thanks for the feedback.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

emmrecs wrote on 12/21/2022, 10:10 AM

@Peter-Everett

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Unfortunately your first post here is asking about downloading a Magix Video Editing product in the forum area for Magix Photo and Design products. Hence your duplicated post has been hidden.

Please start a new thread in the Video products area of the forum, selecting Movie Studio as your software. Doing this will ensure your post is seen by users of that specific software. Thank you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

warren-s wrote on 10/21/2023, 11:09 AM

I need help getting my login credentials to work.
I have been with Magix for years and bought many products.
I needed to change the Account email address so I logged in and followed the prompts to change the email associated with my account. It appeared to make the change, however there has been no confirmation sent to me at the original or new email address. When I try to log in with either address and the original password, it refuses the credentials.

I have gone through the request for updating the password for both addresses and never receive the password change email. Yes I have checked the spam folder, etc... multiple times.

Every place that I go to find help requires me to log in for help. The only way I am able to create this post was to create a new account login.

What can I do or where can I go to gain access to my account again using the new email address.
Thank you in advance for the help.

SP. wrote on 10/21/2023, 11:52 AM

@warren-s You can contact customer service at infoservice@magix.net and then wait for an answer.