FX for Acid 10 II

Richard-Tunnell wrote on 3/12/2024, 10:19 AM

First Post Alert - Please be nice.

I noticed I was missing an FX (Limiter) but realized I still have 10 (II) when I thought I had 11, (give me a break, I think the first version I had was 4). I looked at what is new in 11 and it definitely seems to be worth the money. But what I want to know is can I add more effects to my version. I would like to install the limiter, but I would also like to have a mastering FX installed too. Are the mastering tools in 11 also available for 10. If not the same ones (I doubt they would be supported in version 10) are there comparable plugs I can download externally. I am missing those as well (folder is empty). I have been mastering my ear which take me several weeks or even months as I have to play it on a big sound system, notate any abnormalities, correct (not in real time) and repeat. Sony is likely looking at this and saying just upgrade you cheap chap.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/12/2024, 2:25 PM

@Richard-Tunnell

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I don't have or use Acid so can't directly answer your question, sorry.

But, for the sake of accuracy, Sony is certainly NOT looking at this and saying anything!

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam