Having trouble contacting support

Silabus wrote on 5/8/2020, 6:30 PM

I just recently bought the movie studio off the website and i seen one letter was wrong after the purchase in my email. I was curious as to why i hadn't gotten the product key yet. I have the receipt from pay pal but i cannot seem to contact their support line. when i click on some of the support links i get taken to a page that asks me to enter a support voucher and that i can buy one from a store. when i click the buy one it just refreshes that page. Does anyone have a way i can contact support?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/9/2020, 4:15 AM

@Silabus

Please read this pinned post and follow the advice offered there.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Silabus wrote on 5/9/2020, 4:49 AM

ok not to sound ungrateful but link to a link to another forum. i figured out my problem on my own though. i had another program, vegas 14, i was trying to get to work on my pc. seem i had to log out of that ticket cause it was stuck on one screen and restart the whole process. thank you though. take care.

emmrecs wrote on 5/9/2020, 5:47 AM

@Silabus

Just for the record: the link was provided to show you you were posting to the wrong forum! The Vegas product range has its own forum; users here (this is a user to user forum) are likely to NOT be users of Vegas products and hence, not able to help!

Nevertheless, I am pleased you were able to resolve the problem.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam