Headphones

fialoe wrote on 9/4/2011, 4:30 PM

I have been using Magix Digital DJ since January. I now wish to use headphones along with the speaker output. I see you have to have a standard USB interface for this as I only have one headphone jack.

I have purchased this and can either get this to work or the speakers but not both at the same time. I have downloaded the ASIO driver. I am using an ACER with Realtek HD Audio.

Magix make this look real easy on their tutorial but it is not easy at all. Can someone help me in any way? I have even disabled the Realtek sound card, everything.

Magix should offer better advice on this as I have spent days trying to figure it out.

Thanks,

Brian

fialoe@yahoo.com

Comments

fialoe wrote on 9/4/2011, 4:57 PM

In Windows Seven you have to click right on “speakers icon” on your task bar and select “playback devices” , then you have to select “properties” and deactivate “allow applications to take exclusive control of this device” in advanced tab
After having done this, you can activate the USB audio device in Asio4all at the same time of your “Realtek Hd Audio”. Then you launch Digital Dj and click on “audio icon” (located to the right on the top of screen)  and select “usb audio 1 & 2” in
“headphones box” and “Hd audio” in the “main box”

to deactivate “allow applications to take exclusive control of this device” you can have a look at this tutorial

I got this from a guy called Max who answered my question in seconds. Magix - put this on your website and in your handbook going forward if you can

Fialoe

Dave-Baumann wrote on 11/18/2018, 5:15 PM

I am trying to reload my Magix Digital DJ (Windows), since I have a new computer. I can not find where to download this as I have activation Code. The web site is confusing to me where to go to get this done.

emmrecs wrote on 11/19/2018, 4:07 AM

@Dave-Baumann

Welcome to the Magix forums.

You have resurrected a thread whose previous post was made more than seven years ago!

Please do not do this, but rather create a new thread with your question.

However, to help you, this page seems to include a link where you can download it; presumably your activation code will allow you to install, register and use it.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam