How bad or non-existent is Magix's support of Movie Studio Platinum 17

Paul-Taylor1215 wrote on 1/14/2021, 6:23 AM

Hi,

Very quickly after upgrading from v13 to v17 I am disappointed and concerned that no real support is offered on this product from Magix itself. Is this basically correct? When you select the options to contact support directly (and wait 1-2 days), MSP isn't listed as one of thge products on the way to that option and then it isn't one of of the options you can select to get help on. I just cannot get anything to show in the preview window of v 17. One of the main reasons I upgraded because I had this problem with just one clip out of many on v13. Now that I've spent money with this company I find that I have a product that is much more USELESS and a company that does not seem to have any pathway for being told about such problems or helping with them....

I guess I should think about just going back to V13. I wonder if there is a possibility of a refund.

Paul

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/14/2021, 10:01 AM

@Paul-Taylor1215

Please read my reply to your other post.

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Photo Story Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D