Comments

SP. wrote on 9/17/2022, 12:17 PM

@barbara-b I'm not sure what you mean? Have you checked the order confirmation e-mail if you purchased something? You can also read the PDF manual in the Help menu of Music Maker which explains in detail this everything works and where it is located.

barbara-b wrote on 9/17/2022, 1:56 PM

I brought 5 items and don't see a purchase. On music, the maker edits the song.

barbara-b wrote on 9/17/2022, 2:09 PM

Do they ship the purchase to you? or place purchase I in the account downloads in music maker so I can edit the songs.

SP. wrote on 9/17/2022, 3:10 PM

@barbara-b I have problems to understand what you are writing. If you don't speak English natively you can try to write in your native language and we can try to translate your text. This should work much better.

barbara-b wrote on 9/18/2022, 12:17 AM

I brought some 2.99 beat apps. I have a receipt for those 2.99 items. I had brought 5 of those items. I don't see nothing I brought or purchase.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 9/18/2022, 3:05 AM

I brought some 2.99 beat apps. I have a receipt for those 2.99 items. I had brought 5 of those items. I don't see nothing I brought or purchase.

I don't understand what you are asking about either. What are "beat apps"? Where did you buy them? Normally when you buy something from the shop you then download and install them. If you bought something from the shop then find that item and download and install it. Have you done this? What do you mean "you don't see nothing"? What are you expecting to see and where? You are going to have provide a lot more detail.