How do I timestretch/change tempo of a single track?

soup wrote on 1/17/2018, 9:23 PM

Is it limited to specific versions of music maker? I can alter the speed of the tracks by changing the bpm, but I don't want to change the whole project, just a specific track or object. I think I'm just using the basic version. There's no tool for any kind of pitch or tempo changing in the Inspector(?), and the pitch & tempo options when right clicking an object are greyed out, and the same with tempo/pitch on the options window.

Comments

soup wrote on 1/18/2018, 8:42 AM

Figured it out, It was locked behind one of the purchasable features. Can't say I'm happy about that but at least it didn't cost too much.

Meshuggah79 wrote on 5/18/2019, 11:38 AM

Hey man, can you told to me which one is to purchase? Thank you! :)

johnebaker wrote on 5/18/2019, 12:30 PM

@soup, @Meshuggah79

Hi

If you are using the free version then it is more economical to upgrade to the Plus or Premum version than purchase functions/effects piecemeal.

For what you get see this comparison chart.

Once you purchase the upgrade you do not need to re-install the software, insert the serial number you receive in the free version - Help, Activate edition top entry box and then download all the extras included in the version you purchased.

HTH

John EB

Last changed by johnebaker on 5/18/2019, 12:30 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX, MEP Premium, MEP 2016, and earlier versions, Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2016, 2015.

Running Windows 10 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb + 2 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 x 2Tb ext HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Mr.Dinars wrote on 11/10/2019, 9:25 AM

@soup, @Meshuggah79

Hi

If you are using the free version then it is more economical to upgrade to the Plus or Premum version than purchase functions/effects piecemeal.

For what you get see this comparison chart.

Once you purchase the upgrade you do not need to re-install the software, insert the serial number you receive in the free version - Help, Activate edition top entry box and then download all the extras included in the version you purchased.

HTH

John EB

I will be more specific! The tool is found under PLUS FX. download that and feature is ready!