How to Redeem Producer Planet, Magix Code & Hitfilm Movie Essentials?

babyxD wrote on 11/15/2023, 2:13 PM

Hello,

I've purchased a humble bundle a while ago that had few codes, which all have been registered to my account now under Magix officially.

This includes:

- SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12

- MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab

- Vegas Movie studio 15

- Vegas pro 15 edit

- Vegas DVD arhitecht

The 2 that appears to be failing to redeem (not sure where to claim as the code layout looks different than all those above) are these:

- Producer Planet, Magix

- HitFilm Movie Essentials

If anyone knows where and how I can redeem these please let me know, thank you!

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/16/2023, 3:35 AM

@babyxD

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

All the products you list are now rather old so have you had these codes for quite some time? If so, there is a possibility that redemption is no longer possible, sorry, since such codes often have a time limit.

However, if you go to this page and follow its guidance to enter your codes, does that produce any result for you?

One other point: since your forum profile shows you to be a Vegas Pro user, please read this pinned post and follow its advice if you ahve any further questions about your software.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 11/16/2023, 4:35 AM

@babyxD Yes, check your Humble Bundle account for the deadlines. I believe these coupons are usually only valid for 1 year.